Our school offers an exploration of visual arts based on universal and affordable techniques. We encourage crossovers between the various fields of expertise covered in our school and strive for a personalized education that takes into account the desires and potentialities of every student. Offered to both children and adults, we guide our students from their first steps in art to the mastering of their creative process.
CHILDREN 6 - 11 years: only by appointment
Thurday the 7th of september Book an appointent in advance for your subscribtion at the secretariat. It will be possible to do so from the 4th of september 2017 on http://ecoleartuccle.appointy.com.
* If there is more than one person to subscribe, book a 5 minute appointment per person
* If the schedule is fully booked, the subscribtions will continue the following monday according to places still available
For All: without appointment
• monday 11.09 to thursday 14.09 from 15h > 20h
• monday 18.09 to tuesday 10.10 from 17h > 20h
• saturdays 16.09, 23.09, 30.09 and 7.10 from 14h > 16h
REGISTRATION FEE 2017-2018
* no fee for students under 12 years old (born after 31/12/2005)
* 73 € for students born after 15/10/1999 and before 31/12/2005
* 73 € for students born before 15/10/1999 subscribed in a school organized or subsidized by the French community (Certificate from the school dated from the month of September required).
* 181 € for students born before 15/10/1999 (possible exemptions from registration fees*)
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO A COMPLETE AND VALID REGISTRATION?
1. (Only for a first registration and not required for children from 6 to 11 years) It is required to meet the teacher from the desired class who will give an admission ticket that needs to be returned to the secretariat
2. Provide your ID card
3. Provide any other document required (student, unemployed, disabled…)*
4. If applicable, pay the registration fee in advance by bank transfer (prefered option), bancontact or cash
5. Sign the document
- The registration takes place in the secretariat of the school, not in the classrooms.
- Your registration is mandatory.
- Changing class: it is possible to do it until the 10th of October 2017. It is mandatory to warn the teachers and the secretariat in order for us to make the right changes.
- There will be no registration after the 10th of October 2017, we advise you to register early as places are limited in certain classes.
DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE
The school delivers certificates at the end of each “filière” and at the end of the 3rd year of transition “filière”.
We also deliver an official diploma of “enseignement secondaire artistique à horaire réduit en fin de filière de transition” (ESAHR)
LOCATION OF THE CLASSES
The classes are located in two different buildings in the Wolvendael Park and 3 elementary schools in Uccle.
Château and Orangerie of Wolvendael: 2 Rouge Street, 1180 Uccle
1st BUILDING : CHÂTEAU
Basement : IMAGE Digital Art Teenagers and Adults - Monumental Arts
Ground Floor : Secretariat – Director’s Office - Library - Painting WHAP - Drawing VAN CUTSEM – Multidisciplinary Children - Matériaux Souples (Fiber art)
1st Floor : Painting VONCK – Engraving
2nd Floor : Drawing THIRION - Monotype Session - Multidisciplinary Teenagers - Multidisciplinary Adults - Art History and Esthetic Analysis - IMAGE Master Class
2nd BUILDING: ORANGERIE
Ground Floor: Sculpture - Ceramics
1st Floor: Multidisciplinary Children
Eglantiers School: 21 des Eglantiers av., 1180 Uccle - Multidisciplinary Children
St-Job School: 74 Benaets street, 1180 Uccle - Multidisciplinary Children
Val Fleuri School: 140 Gatti de Gamond street, 1180 Uccle - Multidisciplinary Children
Monday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Tuesday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Wednesday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Thursday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Classes start September 18th 2017
Welcome to Ecole d’Art d’Uccle!