Our school offers an exploration of visual arts based on universal and affordable techniques. We encourage crossovers between the various fields of expertise covered in our school and strive for a personalized education that takes into account the desires and potentialities of every student. Offered to both children and adults, we guide our students from their first steps in art to the mastering of their creative process.
CHILDREN 6 - 11 years:
Thursday the 9th of september : book an appointent in advance for your subscribtion at the secretariat. It will be possible to do so from the 6th of september 2021 on http://ecoleartuccle.appointy.com.
* If there is more than one children to subscribe, book a 5 minute appointment per person
* If the schedule is fully booked, the subscribtions will continue the following monday according to places still available according to the following schedule:
TEENAGERS AND ADULTS: without appointment
• Monday to Thursday
13.09 - 16.09 15h > 20h
20.09 - 14.10 17h > 20h
18.09, 25.09, 02.10 and 09.10 14h > 16h
* no fee for students under 12 years old
* 76 € for students under 18 years old
* 76 € for students under 18 years old subscribed in a school organized or subsidized by the French community (Certificate from the school dated from the month of September required).
* 190 € for students over 18 years old (possible exemptions from registration fees*)
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO A COMPLETE AND VALID REGISTRATION?
1. (Only for a first registration and not required for children from 6 to 11 years) It is required to meet the teacher from the desired class during their class schedule who will give an admission ticket that needs to be returned to the secretariat
2. Provide your ID card
3. Provide any other document required (student, unemployed, disabled…)*
4. If applicable, pay the registration fee by bancontact or cash.
5. Sign the document
- The registration takes place in the secretariat of the school, not in the classrooms.
- Your registration is mandatory.
- Changing class: it is possible to do it until the 12th of October 2021. It is mandatory to warn the teachers and the secretariat in order for us to make the right changes.
- There will be no registration after the 12th of October 2021, we advise you to register early as places are limited in certain classes.
DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE
The school delivers certificates at the end of each “filière” and at the end of the 3rd year of transition “filière”.
We also deliver an official diploma of “enseignement secondaire artistique à horaire réduit en fin de filière de transition” (ESAHR)
LOCATION OF THE CLASSES
The classes are located in two different buildings in the Wolvendael Park and 3 elementary schools in Uccle.
Château and Orangerie of Wolvendael: 2 Rouge Street, 1180 Uccle
1st BUILDING : CHÂTEAU
Basement : Video, Photo - Monumental Arts
Ground Floor : Secretariat – Director’s Office - Library - Painting REZ - Drawing REZ – Multidisciplinary Children - Art History and Esthetic Analysis
1st Floor : Painting 1er – Engraving - Matériaux Souples (Fiber art) - Multidisciplinary teenagers and adults (Hybrid shapes)
2nd Floor : Drawing 2e - Monotype Session - Multidisciplinary Teenagers - Multidisciplinary Adults
2nd BUILDING: ORANGERIE
Ground Floor: Sculpture - Ceramics
1st Floor: Multidisciplinary Children
Eglantiers School: 21 des Eglantiers av., 1180 Uccle - Multidisciplinary Children
St-Job School: 74 Benaets street, 1180 Uccle - Multidisciplinary Children
Val Fleuri School: 140 Gatti de Gamond street, 1180 Uccle - Multidisciplinary Children
Monday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Tuesday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Wednesday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Thursday: 2 pm – 9:20 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am – 5:20 pm
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Classes start September 20th 2021
Welcome to Ecole d’Art d’Uccle!